Need to reprint a label? No Problem.
Follow the link above and open the Return History tab of your account.
Click "Print Return Label and Instructions" to view & reprint.
How To Start a Return: Step-by-Step
- Start you Returns here. You will need to log in first.
- Select the item(s) you’d like to return.
- Please note that some items may not be able to be returned together. They will be greyed out as you select your items.
- If you purchased a Final Sale item, it will not be listed in your Returnable Items. If you had an issue with a Final Sale item, please review our return policy.
- Select your Reason for Return.
- Select your Return Method.
- Print your Return Label. The return label will either be displayed immediately or be emailed to the account on file from noreply@FedEx.com within 24 hours.
- Package your Return. Please include only the item(s) listed on your return slip. Insert your return slip in the box. Be sure to include any included packaging, warranty cards, accessories, etc. in the box. Affix the return label on the outside of the box.
- Ship you Return. Instructions on how to ship your Return will be included on the label. In most cases you may return in any of the following ways:
- Drop off at any FedEx location (e.g., FedEx Office, FedEx Drop Box, participating Walgreens and more).
- Drop off at a United States Post Office location, USPS drop box or mailbox
- Scheduling a pickup from USPS using usps.gov/pickup/
- Re-print your Return Label. If you misplaced your return label, it’s easy to reprint! Simply select “View Return History” from the Return tab and select “Print Return Label & Instructions”.